Sentinel IT is a product line that provides solutions for improving IT network reliability and network health management (NHM). It is part of the Sentinel Suite family of prognostic and health management (PHM) solutions. Sentinel IT comprises two main components: Sentinel Network™, including Sentinel Dashboard for display of network resources and prognostic events, and a rack-mountable hardware server.
Sentinel IT modules are compatible with the other members of the Sentinel Suite family, Sentinel Power, Sentinel Motion, and Sentinel Interconnect, with Sentinel Network able to monitor and provide actionable data from the hardware sensors and software tools that are part of those other product lines.
The Sentinel IT server is a rack-mountable device that provides remote monitoring through its web application. It enables efficient network management through the real-time monitoring of a network with the Sentinel Dashboard graphical display software.
Sentinel Dashboard™: Sentinel Dashboard is a visualization tool that provides alerts of unexpected events in the network, and provides reporting on health of network devices to support network maintenance activities, It incorporates troubleshooting capabilities for network management devices
Sentinel IT provides a comprehensive set of features, including UPS health monitoring and switch troubleshooting, allowing an easier and more efficient management of the network, including advanced “Industrial Internet” and “Internet of Things” (IoT) applications.
For more information, contact us directly, or visit the links below.
Overviews and Brochure
Related Product Pages
- Sentinel Suite™Family of Advanced Diagnostics and Prognostics Tools
- Sentinel Motion™, a product line that includes wireless vibration and motion signature monitoring sensors, prognostic reasoners, and a visualization tool
- Sentinel Power™, a product line for monitoring power systems, providing diagnostics and prognostics analysis and visualization.
- Sentinel Interconnect™, a product line that includes embedded monitors for detecting intermittencies and degradation in crucial system interconnects, and a visualization tool
- ARULE™ – Adaptive Remaining Useful Life Estimator