The CPT1000 is a reliable, high performance power system tester. The integrity of main terminals, cables, and power supplies is crucial in power systems. This tool effectively tests and finds faults in power supplies and cabling. The handheld device provides signal monitoring, cable testing, and stimulus-and-response testing. The tester comes with two 37-pin connectors for different types of power supplies and cable testing. Ridgetop offers optional connector adapters to meet customers’ needs.
Designed with both ease of use and high performance in mind, the CPT1000 can be set up, perform testing, and provide results in less than five minutes.
The CPT1000 has four test modes that can be selected as needed:
- System test
- Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) cable test
- Host power test
- Remote power supply (RPS) test
In addition to measuring numerous DC voltages, the CPT1000 measures 440 Hz three-phase 110 VAC power and analyzes the phase angles and voltages of each phase. The tester is also capable of identifying discontinuities and shorts in the MIDS cable set.
- Power converters and inverters
- Power supplies
- Shielded cables
- Cable connectors
For more information, see the CPT1000 Product Brief.
- ETRS™ (Expert Troubleshooting and Repair System): Improves the quality and fault coverage of automated testing of digital and mixed-signal circuit boards
- Sentinel Suite™ family of diagnostic/prognostic tools, including Sentinel Motion™ and Sentinel Power™ sensors and analysis software
- ProChek™ semiconductor characterization system, for reliability and quality analysis of modern fabrication processes
- Q-Star Test™ line of precision current measurement instruments for characterization, qualification, debug, failure analysis, and production test of ICs and circuit boards