Ridgetop specializes in providing useful information about the condition of sensitive electronic components and systems. We provide off-the-shelf external instrumentation and customizable embedded monitors that can provide you with actionable data for real-time or post-processing applications.
Our test instrumentation line includes:
CPT1000™ Avionics Troubleshooting System. This handheld device provides signal monitoring, cable testing, and stimulus-and-response testing for avionic power systems. The tester comes with two 37-pin connectors for different types of power supplies and cable testing. Ridgetop offers optional connector adapters to meet customers’ needs. For more information on CPT1000, please click here.
Expert Troubleshooting and Repair System™ (ETRS™). ETRS is a set of tools to dramatically reduce the incidence rate of “no fault found” conditions when test circuit card assemblies (CCAs) on automated test equipment (ATE). It is deployed on the Air Force’s Versatile Depot Automated Test System (VDATS) and can be applied to other ATE platforms. For more information on ETRS, please click here.
Ridgetop has developed a varied and unique line of embedded instruments for different types of electronics applications. Our in situ monitors include:
- nanDFM. nanoDFM™ comprises a library of die-level process monitors (DLPMs) and a software visualization tool. nanoDFM includes:
- PDKChek™. PDKChek is a set of in-situ, die-level process monitors that allows engineers to examine on-chip mismatches that can limit IC yield. PDKChek measures threshold voltage (VT), on-current, resistance, and capacitance variations. For more information on PDKChek click here.
- YieldMaxx™. YieldMaxx is a wafer mapping visualization tool for easy identification of variances across dice, wafers, and lots. For more information on YieldMaxx, click here.
- SJ BIST™. SJ BIST is a synthesizable intellectual property (IP) test structure core for use with FPGAs, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and application-specific ICs (ASICs). With ball grid array (BGA) packages and other high-density packages having pin counts into the thousands, cracks and intermittencies can cause serious performance problems. SJ BIST detects the degradation of monitored FPGA solder balls. This is an especially useful core that has been purchased by organizations including NASA, and leading automotive and aerospace firms. For more information on SJ BIST, click here
- TSV BIST™. Like SJ BIST, TSV BIST is for monitoring the integrity of electrical interconnects. TSV BIST is designed to inside an IC package so that chip-to-chip connections can be checked. With new high-density methods to stack chips inside a package, it is crucial to test for early signs of interconnection degradation and intermittencies, especially in high reliability applications. For more information on TSV BIST, click here.
The Ridgetop Group experienced engineers are continually developing new and innovative methods of measuring physical parameters. We pride ourselves in our innovation, and welcome difficult measurement applications. For information on Design Services, please click here.