What is YieldMaxx?
- Advanced design-for-manufacturing (DFM) tool for fabless semiconductor firms.
- Patented, die-level structures provide precision, on-die measurements of key performance parameters, including threshold voltage (VT), resistance, capacitance and on-current variations.
- Complements PDKChek™ test structure and software solution for displaying device mismatch.
- Independent solution provides framework for foundry-to-foundry comparisons.
- Prevents costly probe damage from conventional measurement methods.
- Part of the nanoDFM™ product line.
Graphical Utility (YieldMaxx)
The YieldMaxx software provides visual indications of device mismatch parameters, as shown below:
Test Structure Portion (PDKChek)
- Die-level, in-situ test structure that occupies minimal silicon area.
- Patent-protected, stand-alone, proprietary IP block that measures die-level process-induced variations.
- Measures MOS transistor threshold voltage (VT), resistance, capacitance, and turn on/off current.
- Die-level testing takes advantage of test structures and bonding pads that are already present on the die, so there is no additional error introduced by the contact resistance of a probe station.
- Layout on the die along with the host circuit.
- Designed to extract electrical measurements from several test devices (transistors, resistors, capacitors).
For more information, please click here or visit the links below.
- PDKChek Independent Die-Level Monitor™
- YieldMaxx Design for Manufacturing Die-Level Process Monitor (DLPM) Data Analysis Too™