Ridgetop Group Terms and Conditions
1. Ridgetop Group reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes, and equipment.
2. All special processes required by our purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
3. Ridgetop Group reserves the right to review and approve the Vendors Quality Management System. Standard QMS requirements include:
3.1. Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes similar to that of a NADCAP program, or other system as required by our purchase order.
3.2. Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
4. The Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data for a minimum of one year.
5. Ridgetop Group reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items, including key characteristics.
6. Ridgetop Group reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
7. The vendor is required to:
7.1. Notify Ridgetop Group of nonconforming product immediately upon discovery.
7.2. Obtain Ridgetop Group approval for nonconforming product disposition.
7.3. Notify Ridgetop Group of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
7.4. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see AS9100D section 8.1.4).
7.5. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
8. The Vendor is required to retain all records associated with the purchase order as required by contract or for a minimum of one year.
9. Ridgetop Group reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
10. All Vendors providing calibration services must be certified to ISO17025 (or equivalent). All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST National Institute of Standards Technology).
11. All Vendors must ensure that they are aware of:
11.1 Their contribution to product and/or service conformity
11.2 Their contribution to product safety
11.3 The importance of ethical behavior